Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thank You Much

I have offically become a blog nerd. Last night at dinner we were eating take-out. Our dining expereince was complete with plastic forks, plastic knives, and paper thin napkins.

Nathan and Adam were pretending to cut up their chicken. Nathan (my little muscle man) broke his knife in half. In perfect monkey-see monkey-do fashion Adam tried to break his knife.

Adam was unable to break his so he handed in to Nathan and said "help".

Nathan proceded to break the knife handed it directly back to Adam muttering "There ya go"

Adam smiled, saying sweetly, "Thank you Much"

Melt. Melt. This is going on the Blog!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I remember the first few times I thought that too! But, aren't you glad you're documenting all those sweet (and some not-so-sweet) moments?

    ReplyDelete