Saturday, January 31, 2009

Mirror Mirror

As parents we hear ourselves echoed in our children.  For good or bad, this is how it is.  

 Nathan has been throwing food lately, and I was trying to discourage him.  I had told him three times in a row, and three times I was sure he did not listen.  Unaware of the decibel that my "No" had reached, I was scolding Nathan  while changing Adam.   

After Adam was all diapered and ready to go, he proceeded over to Nathan.   He got right in his face and yelled "NO NO NO" while shaking his finger.    I was appalled at how I looked in that little mirror.  There is no need to yell. Inside voices please.  

1 comment:

  1. love the new blog look! what a cute photo. i realize i've never met the boys, but i still think adam looks like you and nathan like steve.

    ReplyDelete