Friday, October 30, 2009

More Poop Stories.

We are potty training.  It is hit or miss (literally).    We have some great laughs.   I take a lot of deep breaths.   All in all they are doing pretty well, except when it comes to nap time.

Today they did not go down for a nap.  They got oh so quiet.  I thought that we were close to having  a successful  nap.  Then the laughing started.   It sounded  a little evil.  I tried to ignore it.  Then I walked up the stairs.

I swear as I came up the stairs they started to whisper to each other.  I walked in and I saw two naked boys staring at me.  I smelled poop.  WHO POOPED?  WHERE IS YOUR POOP?

Nathan "I Pooped"  "Adam took it"
Adam "I Put it in here"  (POINTING TO THE AIR VENT)

I remove the cover , and like any brave mom who has touched worse, I  picked out the terds.

DO NOT PUT YOUR POOP IN HERE.  POOP GOES IN THE POTTY.

Nathan "Underwear all clean"

Yes Nathan your underwear is clean, BUT DO NOT PUT YOUR POOP IN HERE.

They giggle and run naked down the steps.   I go to get the clorox wipes....

Another day, another poop story.

2 comments: