2. Cooling Off Cheese Burgers with Vents in the Car
3. "You can have an M&M if you eat your chicken"
4. "Wow you ate a whole Dinosaur Tree!"
5. "Don't sit on your brother"
6. Rolling down the windows in the car while going 60 mph to drown out two-year-old chatter or screams.
7. Telling myself I am "letting them work it out" when they fight, when really I am tired and lazy.
8. Loving the phrase "boys will be boys"
9. "Don't pee on your brother"
10. "Don't touch your brother's pee pee"
11. Mommy does not have a pee pee.
12. "Go ask your father"
13. Never underestimate the power of a Barney or Elmo DVD.
14. Hiding my chocolate donuts.
15. Going out of the house after making sure the boys' look cute, realizing I forgot to even look in the mirror.
16. Picking up pizza off the floor and putting it back on the plate (at a restaurant no less)
17. Doing the Hokey Pokey at Borders Book Store during story time.
18. Endless numbers of "time outs"
19. Being outsmarted by 2-year-olds.
20. Speed grocery shopping.