Saturday, October 4, 2008

Angels that still give me Butterflies.

Ever since the boys were little, morning was my favorite time. Fresh little faces laughing cute little giggles awaken me each morning. I have not used an alarm clock in over a year. Some mornings I have to drag myself out of bed, but by the time I get to the boys I feel the beauty of the morning. I remember talking to my sister about how it seems that the holidays lose their magic as we become adults with checklists of presents, food, cards and other holiday tasks. It maybe that the holidays become more chaotic, and we become less and less the little child with butterflies in out belly. I have realized that the excitement is not gone, it is just replaced by the little butterflies and excitement we feel as our children take their first steps, say their first words, blow their first kiss. There are still butterflies each morning when I wake to find two little angels in my house. It is not like Christmas morning, it is so much better.

So here is a video to morning giggles. Here is a video to the magic of children. Here is a video to help me remember although we are tired, we are blessed with moments better than Christmas each and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment