Saturday, August 15, 2009
1. Stand-up Diaper Changes
2. Cooling Off Cheese Burgers with Vents in the Car
3. "You can have an M&M if you eat your chicken"
4. "Wow you ate a whole Dinosaur Tree!"
5. "Don't sit on your brother"
6. Rolling down the windows in the car while going 60 mph to drown out two-year-old chatter or screams.
7. Telling myself I am "letting them work it out" when they fight, when really I am tired and lazy.
8. Loving the phrase "boys will be boys"
9. "Don't pee on your brother"
10. "Don't touch your brother's pee pee"
11. Mommy does not have a pee pee.
12. "Go ask your father"
13. Never underestimate the power of a Barney or Elmo DVD.
14. Hiding my chocolate donuts.
15. Going out of the house after making sure the boys' look cute, realizing I forgot to even look in the mirror.
16. Picking up pizza off the floor and putting it back on the plate (at a restaurant no less)
17. Doing the Hokey Pokey at Borders Book Store during story time.
18. Endless numbers of "time outs"
19. Being outsmarted by 2-year-olds.
20. Speed grocery shopping.
Posted by Katie at 7:47 AM
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Ellie, Audrey, Adam, and Nathan
Petting Zoo fun, I kissed this pony multiple times to try and get the boys to kiss her, but all I got was a dirty mouth
Elliot teaching the boys how to golf.
The boys and Elliot at the pool in Lake Geneva.
Adam, Nathan, and Steve climbing the steps at the Arch.
Posted by Katie at 6:16 AM
Adam petting the baby frog.
Four little frogs swimming in the water....Four little frogs doing what they oughta...
Nathan and Adam at The Lincoln Park Zoo. I am pretty sure there was a sign that said no climbing on the rails...
Adam, Mommy, and Nathan at the Mississippi River in St. Louis.
Posted by Katie at 6:11 AM